State Leadership Conference 2019 - Las Vegas
Join us for Nevada HOSA’s premiere event, the State Leadership Conference! Held March 17-20, 2019 in Las Vegas, the event will bring together 1,000 Future Health Professionals for health-related competitions, networking, general sessions, leadership training, and more!
- January 2-11 – Online Testing Registration Window
- January 14-29 – Health Science Online Testing Window
- January 30 or 31 – Health Science Testing Results Announced
- January 28 - February 8 – Online Registration Window for
- State Leadership Conference
- March 17-20 – State Leadership Conference
State Officer Candidate Materials
The 2019-20 State Officer Candidate Guide (Click Here)
Wanted: Judges and Volunteers for Competitions
Nevada HOSA is actively recruiting professionals to serve as judges for Nevada HOSA State Competitive Events. The events are designed to motivate HOSA members to study, work hard, and achieve a high standard of excellence in a variety of leadership and skill disciplines. Interested in judging? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Symposium Presenters Invited
Interested in hosting a symposium for future health professionals? Your expertise and experience in the healthcare industry are a valuable asset to Nevada HOSA and we invite you to share your story with our students. Please see the information below!