State Leadership Conference 2018 - Reno
Join us for Nevada HOSA’s premiere event, the State Leadership Conference! Held March 18-21, 2018 in Reno, the event will bring together 750+ Future Health Professionals for health-related competitions, networking, general sessions, leadership training, and more!
- January 3-12 – Online Testing Registration Window
- January 15-23 – Health Science Online Testing Window
- January 26 – Health Science Testing Results Announced
- January 29 - February 9 – Online Registration Window for
- State Leadership Conference
- March 18-21 – State Leadership Conference
- 2018 SLC Registration Guide and Forms - (Click here)
- 2018-2019 State Officer Candidate Application (Click here)
- 2018 Symposium Information (Click here)
- 2018 Symposium Information Form (Click here)
- Life Saver Award Nomination Form (Coming Soon)
- 2018 Nevada HOSA Scholarship (Click here)
- Nevada HOSA SLC 2018 Housing Form (Click here)
Nevada HOSA SLC 2018 Housing Submission Form (Click here)
State Officer Candidate Materials
The 2018-19 State Officer Candidate Guide (Click here)
Wanted: Judges and Volunteers for Competitions
Nevada HOSA is actively recruiting professionals to serve as judges for Nevada HOSA State Competitive Events. The events are designed to motivate HOSA members to study, work hard, and achieve a high standard of excellence in a variety of leadership and skill disciplines. Interested in judging? Contact email@example.com.
Nevada HOSA Invitation to Judge (Click here)
Nevada HOSA Judge Registration Form (Click here)
Symposium Presenters Invited
Interested in hosting a symposium for future health professionals? Your expertise and experience in the healthcare industry are a valuable asset to Nevada HOSA and we invite you to share your story with our students. Please see the information below!